Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Sincere Apologies, Monsieur, But You Must Understand...

I don't know why I forget to blog. I really don't. And I do realize that I don't. For those of you who read my blog faithfully and are my audience, I deeply apologize. You see, it's a difficult thing to explain. For me, writing isn't an assignment- it's a way of life. It's the expression of feelings, whether it's anger, despair, ingenious design or sheer bliss. This whole 2 blogs a week thing doesn't work for me- especially with mandated papers that must be written, as if they are such a simple task. But my blog is different.

While the other papers are structured, gathering my opinions and thoughts on certain topics controlled by my brain and conscience, my blog comes from my soul. It's like my art- it just happens; my art could never be forced because it becomes, in the same instant, an assignment- completely void of any importance to me.

One can therefore derive, my faithful readers, that this page, although simple in appearance, using simple words to tell the story of a simple girl, very simply gives me a stage in which to portray and display my soul. Not many humans do what I do. Who knows why. Probably fear. Fear of being made fun of. Of being looked at differently. Of having their personal business displayed, their dirty laundry hung-to be naked in the eyes of the public. The way I see it? Well, everyone has their dirt and their flaws. Mine just happen to be particularly entertaining ;-)