Monday, May 5, 2008

Hate & Love Are Opposite Emotions, But More Often, Are Paired Together…

I hated this blog. Legitimately. I despised that it had a constraint and had to be written on frequently. And yet, as I type these words of pure hatred, I have to say, I fell in love. Blogging helps to clear my soul of its imperfections. It has given me a place to put the words that bounce around in my head throughout the day. But after all the time, effort, aggravation, nights spent typing these things out, and more importantly, the quality increasing over time, I am glad to say that my hatred has led to a deeper love. That I plan to keep this blog long after my class ends. That my babbling, confusing day to day sagas and rambles will still be here. Day after day- they’ll be here. So, even though I expressed hatred, laziness and a lax attitude, I truly have one person to thank. Farls- wherever you are, I know you’re reading this for my grade, but, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for giving me a space to write.