Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thanks For The Memories!

It's been a great semester. Really and truly, I've adored it- although I've genuinely (and openly) despised the workload. Next semester seems as if it will be preety good- what with my MWF's off =)

However, looking back, I feel I need to bring light to those who made this semester what It really was- what with Alyssa and my daily trauma's and issues with our laptops and other electronics, Farls, and how positively red he gets when Jojo and Christina tease him, Phil Richie and Vito continuously trying to kidnapp me and take me off campus, finally succeeding somewhere around April, and fianlly (and what i consider to be one of the funniest things ever to happen) was my minor incident at the end of the year BBQ. No comment. That story is taken to the grave with Christina, Jojo, Phil, Vito and myself.

So, it comes down to this. It's been great; It's been real. We've grown together, laughed together, stressed over Farley's papers together (Farls, JKING!! ) Got semi lost in Staten Island while I was driving together- I just hope, know, rather, that the rest of our years will be as good as this one. Thanks for the memories guys ♥